- Let’s have lunch (or) a drink (or) coffee together.
- Can you join me for coffee tomorrow?
- Can you join me for lunch sometime this week? (or) Can you join me for a drink tomorrow?
- Are you free for lunch this week?
- Let’s plan on going out for lunch this week. When are you free?
- I’m planning to check the new restaurant out. Do you want to join me?
- Are you free in the evening? We could go for a coffee after work.
- Would you care to join me for a coffee after work tomorrow?
- We’re having a get together (or) gathering this Saturday evening. Would you like to join us?
- We’re having a dinner party tomorrow night. We’d love you to join us. (or) It’ll be a great pleasure if you could join us. [formal invitation]
No comments yet.